Problem with Firefox Update

Moderator: Ove.B@AST

Antworten
NAS-Tor
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Beitrag von NAS-Tor »

Hello,

I started using my first Asustor 6404t just a few days ago and have at first installed some basic apps as Asustor Portal, X.org, Phyton, Web browser, etc.
Now I would like to use Firefox as my preferred browser. Downloading the app wasn't the problem. However Firefox informs me that the downloaded version (57.0.4) is outdated and a new version (62) is available. After the update the screen shows the Firefox symbol and the usual screen layout with a lot of cryptic symbols instead of Latin characters which makes it hard to navigate and after a while the program 'freezes' so that I have to reboot the whole system.
As Chrome is really no alternative for me, I would be glad if someone could tell me what to do to get Firefox running in an actual version. Or do I need a more recent version of the Firefox app I'm using (53.0.3.r1), which is dated May 26, 2017?

Many thanks in advance
Gus
bladerunner87

Re: Problem with Firefox Update

Beitrag von bladerunner87 »

The new FF update will not let me connect with Amazon. Why do I need to do to continue to use Firefox. If it won't connect to something like Amazon phone number, why use it? Really.
lensin1

Beitrag von lensin1 »

I have no problem in using Firefox in Asustor Portal. It can connect to the Amazon Phone Number as well. I am using Nimbustor 4 now.

Bild
Bild
Ove.B@AST

Re: Problem with Firefox Update

Beitrag von Ove.B@AST »

bladerunner87 hat geschrieben:The new FF update will not let me connect with Amazon. Why do I need to do to continue to use Firefox. If it won't connect to something like Amazon phone number, why use it? Really.
Have you tried Chrome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Antworten